Licensee provided repro, verified broken:
- Create an empty project, create a default scene.
- Place a CullDistanceVolume in the scene. To see clearly what's wrong, update it's values to cull all objects within at the same distance (E.g 1 Cull Distance Array Element Size = 100, CD = 500).
- Place a Cube into the CullDistanceVolume. Play and move the camera around to see it's correctly culled.
- Change the mobility of the cube to Stationary or Movable. It's still culled (even though it shouldn't be: CullDistanceVolume.cpp line 61).
- Move the cube out of the volume. It's still culled.
- Duplicate the cube, move it anywhere you want. Both cubes are now culled even though none of them is in the volume.