Transfered Issue from TTP # 298314, originally opened in TTP on 6/3/2013 and updated with Answerhub post information on 5/18/2014
Dynamic Parameters cannot be used with a Beam Emitter, they pass no information into the Emitter
[Making Material with Dyanmic Parameter - Also See Attached Image]
1. Open QAGame Editor
2. Create a New Material
3. Add a Particle Color Node
4. Add a Dynamic Parameter Node with the Red Channel labeled Intensity
5. Connect the RGB output of Particle Color to the Dynamic Parameter's Red Channel via a Multiply node
6. Connect the Output of the Multiply Node into the Emissive Color
7. Save and Close Material
[Making Particle System]
1. Create a New Particle System
2. Add a Beam Type Module
3. In the Required Module, assign the previously made material
4. Add a Dynamic Parameter Module
5. Refresh Module
6. Set the Contant Value for the Red Channel Intensity in the Dynamic Parameter Module to 100.
RESULTS: Color of Particle remains a normal white with no Blooming
EXPECTED: The 100x Factor should bloom out the particles on the screen.
Head over to the existing AnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.