Copying a call to a Custom Event or Function in another Blueprint and pasting it in the Blueprint the Custom Event or Function comes lives in will cause a compile warning or failure. In 4.7.5 it gives a warning, in 4.8 it fails to compile.
Reproduced in 4.7.5 binary and Main (//depot/UE4/Promotable-CL-2507843)
1. Open any project
2. Create a new Actor Blueprint, BP1
3. Create a new Function, Function1
4. Create a new Actor Blueprint, BP2
5. Get All Actors of Class (BP1) > Get Index 0 > Function1
6. Copy the call to Function1
7. Paste into BP1's Event Graph
A compile warning states that it could not find the function. In 4.8, this is a compile error.
The copied node is recognized in its own Blueprint
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.