The gamemode settings under world override do not save once the project has been saved, closed and reopened.
[NickW] Does this have something to do with the recent GM changes that went in? It seems to be localized to GM only, which would suggest a non-BP issue
1. Create a new FPS template
2. Click on the blueprints drop-down menu
3. Select 'GameMode: Edit FirstPerson GameMode'
4. Set your GameMode
5.Select 'PlayerController: PlayerController'
6. Select 'PlayerController Class'
7. Set the class to 'DebugCameraController'
8. Save all
9. Close the project
10. Reopen the project and check the player controller class
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.