This issue has been closed as 'Won't Fix' due to an extended period of time without updates. If this issue is important to you please let us know by posting on the AnswerHub or UDN, and Epic will re-open the ticket for further review.
If a TArray of spline components is created in code it is not possible to edit/add nodes to the spline inside a blueprint.
1. Open UE4Editor (any project)
2. Add code to project based on actor (MyActor)
3. Add the following code the header file:
4. Add the following code to the constructor:
5. Compile the project
6. Create a blueprint based on MyActor
7. In the components hierarchy, select the Spline component
The nodes for the spline cannot be moved/edited.
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.