- Create a new Blank Blueprint project with out starter content
- Create a new Blank Level
- Create then open a new Niagara System
- Niagara System Setup:
- In the Parameters tab press the + next Particle Attributes
- Select Make New > Data Interface > Audio Spectrum
- Expand Particle attributes
- Click and Drag the New Audio Spectrum under the Particle Spawn in the Empty node in the graph
- Save and close the Niagara System
- Place the Niagara System into the level
- Save the Map containing the Niagara System as "NS_Map"
- In Project Settings > Maps & Modes set the Game Default Map to "NS_Map"
- Package the project for Windows then launch the exe
Packaged game launches as expected>
The packaged game crashes with and Assertion:
Assertion failed: IsInGameThread() [File:D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\AudioThread.cpp] [Line: 663]