Added functionality to a blueprint component through code and built the project in VS. After a hot reload, I saved the blueprint and closed the editor. Reopening the editor and the blueprint caused a crash
CRASH REPORTER: [Link Removed]
1. Open UE4 Editor (any project)
2. Add code to class based on ActorComponent
3. Add change UCLASS() to UCLASS(meta=(BlueprintSpawnableComponent))
4. Save and compile
5. Close and reopen the editor
6. Add new actor blueprint
7. In the components tab add the "Crash" component
8. Compile and save the blueprint
9. In VS, add "public: UPROPERTY(Category = "Crasher", BlueprintReadWrite, EditAnywhere) float CrashFloat;" to the .h
10. Build the project in VS again
11. After the hot reload, save the blueprint in the editor
12. Close and reopen the editor
13. Open the blueprint.
Head over to the existing AnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.