If the user copies and then pastes a For Each Loop the loop will retain previous data such as the array type and will cause compiling errors.
1. Open UE4 Editor
2. Make a new blueprint
Right click in content browser > Blueprint
3. Open new blueprint
4. Right click > Type : ForEachLoop
5. Create a new float variable
Click the add variable button in the upper left of the My Blueprint panel
6. Make this new variable an array
In the details panel click the grid icon to the right of variable type
7. Get the new variable and attach it to the ForEachLoop
8. Copy and paste just the ForEachLoop node
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.