User imported a custom image in the correct format to be used as an Ambient Cubemap within the Post Process Volume.
Enabled detailed lighting mode by pressing Al+5 and the image has been tilted/offset, and not align with the respective horizontal/vertical plane as expected.
The question is, does this tilt affect the lighting any differently than if it were non tilted? I assume so because of the way it is used as ambient occlusion for dynamic directional lighting.
1. Make a new blank level. (I am using the empty map to make sure there is nothing else contributing to this.)
2. Make a PostProcessVolume. (Set it unbound to effect the entire level.)
3. In the PostProcessVolume, turn on the Intensity for the Ambient cubemap. (Intensity is set to 1.)
4. Select the texture/hdri map and plug it into the ambient cubemap texture slot.
5. Put the editor into detail lighting mode to see the map applied to the world. (Alt + 5).
6. Observe image tilt.
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.