If a person is on the Shooter Game level Highrse and uses the blueprint node "Execute Console Command" to server travel to any other level the editor will crash. In PIE mode the editor will hang at a loading screen until player uses Esc to leave PIE mode and will crash when PIE is pressed again. In stand alone the play window will crash after timer countdown is finished.
This does not happen if the player begins on a different level and uses the BP node to server travel to any other level (including to/from Highrise)
1. Launch a Shooter Game project (4..5.1)
2. Create and save a new level
3. Reopen the Map Highrise
4. Open PlayerPawn BP in Blueprints->Pawns
5. Add key press events for multiple keys (J,K,L)
6. Add 3 instances of the Execute Console Command node
7. Wire each node to each of the keyboard events
8. In the Command line add "ServerTravel <mapname>" to each of the execute console command nodes (Highrise, Sanctuary, and map from Step 2)
9. PIE or launch standalone game.
10. Press button to server travel to selected level
Head over to the existing AnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.