If a variable of type UserDefinedStruct is created in a Blueprint and the project is closed before the Blueprint is compiled, upon reopening the project that variable will not be visible in the My Blueprint panel until the Blueprint is recompiled.
1. Launch: UE4Editor.exe (any project)
2. Create a new UserDefinedStruct
3. Create a new Actor Blueprint
4. Create a new variable of type the new UserDefinedStruct
5. DO NOT COMPILE
6. Save All > Close the editor
7. Reopen the project
8. Open the new Actor Blueprint
The new Blueprint's My Blueprint panel does not show the new variable, and the Compile button shows an error. Compiling returns the variable to the My Blueprint panel. Restarting the project after this will continue to not show the variable before compiling.
Head over to the existing AnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.