When using the Create Player node to setup split-screen multiplayer, only the last player created will show properly. All other players experience render issues for their character and environment.
1. Open UE4Editor for 4.7 Preview 6
2. Create Third Person Template project
3. Open the level blueprint
4. Create Event Begin Play node and wire into Sequence node
5. Wire Output 0, 1, and 2 from Sequence node into a Create Player node to create four players.
6. Complie and play in editor
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over to Questions & Answers just mention UE-9626 in the post.