When using a Priority based Concurrency rule, the Voice Steal Release Time is ignored and ejected sounds stop abruptly.
See attached video.
Note: I've shelved the test map and assets that are in the video, so you can also just unshelf CL17279769.
1) Create a test map that spawns 3 looping sounds one after another (ex. Use Spawn at Location)
2) Create a Sound Concurrency (Sounds > Sound Concurrency)
3) Add the Concurrency to the 3 sounds
4) Set the Max Count on the Sound Concurrency to 2.0
5) Set the Resolution Rule to Stop Lowest Priority
6) Set the Voice Steal Time to 3.0
When the third sound plays, the first sound fades out over 3.0 seconds before being culled
The sound is stopped abruptly despite the Voice Steal Release Time being 3.0 seconds
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over to AnswerHub just mention UE-122403 in the post.